CREZENBranding & Identity
Brand Positioning, Naming & Identity
Our challenge was to create a brand for a new medical center specializing in pediatric care by developing a positioning, name and identity to reflect the best attributes of private medical care:
- Children’s medical center in Madrid of the highest quality
- Leading doctors in their categories delivering first- class care
- Extensive specialties such as otolaryngology, endocrinology, physiotherapy, etc.
- Excellence in service through personal attention and human warmth
Our analysis clearly recommended we focus the positioning and messaging around the idea of Caring:
- People helping other people.
- People at the center of the brand. Friendly and compassionate staff
- Focus on the community, rather than doctors or technology
- Caregivers are to see things from the children´s and their parents´ perspectives, viewing them as complete persons with unique hopes and dreams, treating them differently as a result.
The chosen positioning can be summarized as Leadership in patient’s experience: It’s not just about the treatment, it’s about how people are treated.
To achieve differentiation for the brand, it is necessary to start with a name in which the values and vision are implicitly reflected. Thus, the brand expression and differentiation are enhanced by means of both the written and visual languages — lexicon and identity.
To find the right name, we followed a rational process that sought to obtain a unique, differentiated and creative moniker, taking into consideration all the variables that could determine its success.
We sought to communicate the desired attributes in a metaphorical way, not literally, to find a name that was also easy to pronounce and to remember. Hence Crezen, which combines aspects of evocative and lexicographical names.
We also designed a compelling brand personality so as to achieve an optimal brand experience for the patients, their parents as well as staff:
- An environment that, both for its design and for its execution, is extremely sensitive to patients and their parents, seeking an experience that helps well-being and healing.
- Offering an experience and sensation of tranquility and confidence.